Wednesday, June 18, 2014

One never appreciates dinner alone.

In the dimly lit restraunt I sit.
Sipping my miso soup observing the common folk that inhabitants the remnants of this restraint. I hear light jazz in the background with a hint of Cuban flaire. I think about my life. About the co conversations around me. We are so little. We are of an entire entity but of so little impact among this over populated planet. I can read their energies so well. The divorced dad trying to hard to win over his prior to puberty son who has no more I interest in him as he does the weather. The couple attempting to make small talk and an ever decaying relationship. I hear the hum of the fish tank. Speaking all the stories that have been told in this quiet quaint sushi bar. I am wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment