Sunday, June 8, 2014

Awaken.

I have probably learned more about myself in the last few months than I have in the entire 22 years I have been alive. I have laughed. I have cried. I have discovered parts of my mind that I didn't know existed. I have finally started my journey of self discovery. With all of this, comes a sense of awareness. A deeper sense of consciousness that arises from the ashes of an old soul. My body, mind, and spirit have become one. Unified and undivided I have realized that my sense of reality is just the same as everyone else. We are all separate entities of the same. We are all unique with individual gifts and life purposes, and yet every organism is the same. And yet, people are so unaware. Asleep at the wheel. Living their life day by day, going through the motions. So oblivious to what is actually happening in the world. Convincing themselves that only their little life matters. Concerned about only their existence rather than the world as a whole. Brainwashed by propaganda and media, afraid of what lies underneath the skin of Modern Day America. I weep for my children that have to grow up in such a delusional generation. No one cares that our food is contaminated with pesticides. No one cares that countless children are dying over seas. No one cares about anything other than themselves. We are a selfish generation, plagued by mindless guilty pleasures. But perhaps, some of us are evolving. Giving hope to the young that they will be different. They will continue on the road we have laid forth and will forever be different. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment